Friday, February 1, 2013

[ Distance ]

Assalamualaikum.



Please don't stand so close to me; 
I'm having trouble breathing.
I'm afraid of what you'll see right now.
I give you everything I am, all my broken heartbeats, 
until I know you'll understand.
And I will make sure to keep my distance.
Say I love you when you're not listening.
And how long can we keep this up, up, up?



And I keep waiting for you to take me.
You keep waiting to save what we have.





















P/s :  WelcOme 1st Febuary 2013.

5 cOmments (",):

nanieydotcom said... [Reply]

Dtg ziarah sini..
Kejap je kan da masuk bulan dua :)

shekechik said... [Reply]

sweetnye...long distance relationship ke??hehe

Jemput join
FABULOOUS GIVEAWAY

Cik Diana said... [Reply]

@nanieybarnieylurviey

Itu la. terlalu cepat je masa tu berlalu. sedar2 dh habis bln 1.

Cik Diana said... [Reply]

@shekechik

bkn long relationship tp unknown relationship. :)

kucokelat said... [Reply]

.cik diana kat mana? mai la mlawat cheq