Wednesday, October 24, 2012

[ A Thousand Years ]

Assalamualaikum.


Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more 





P/s :: A mOment tO remember. 15 days tO gO. :'(

2 cOmments (",):

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Hello, I simply wanted to take time to make a comment and say I have really enjoyed reading your site.

Cik Diana said... [Reply]

@Anonymous

Thanks dear. :)